Cheesecakes are, without a doubt, the most beloved desserts in the world. Thus, Guiainfantil.com has developed an easy, inexpensive and delicious recipe so that you have a perfect dessert for the whole family.
We teach you how to prepare a classic and original recipe, in the style of the New York Cheesecake, step by step and with photos, and without oven. This cheesecake will be a hit at your table and the kids will repeat over and over again that you serve it again.
- 1 package of cookies type Maria or integral
- 90 gr unsalted butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 1 jar of raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1 natural yogurt
- 125 grams of sugar
- 900 gr of cream cheese
The recipe for this cake is very simple, and it is a perfect occasion to cook with children and let them collaborate by crushing the cookies or beating the cheese, tasks without danger that parents can finish.
1. Crush the cookies with a food processor, or by putting the cookies in a bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. Melt the butter or margarine and mix it with the crushed cookies, forming a paste that we will spread across the bottom of a 20 cm mold. diameter. Store in the freezer.
2. To make the cream, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar for a few minutes, at low speed so as not to introduce too much air into the mixture.
3. Add the eggs one by one, mixing slowly until well combined. Add the lemon juice.
4. You can also add a little vanilla sugar, if desired. Next, add the cream and beat everything to be integrated and without lumps.
5. Pour the mixture over the cookie-based mold, which we will have removed from the freezer. Distribute well, cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for about 6 hours (better overnight).
6. When serving, cover with raspberry, blueberry, strawberry jam, etc. You can heat it a little in a saucepan and add a hydrated gelatin sheet to make the coating firmer. In this case, after placing the jam, let it cool down again for a few hours before serving.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Traditional cheesecake, New York Cheesecake recipe, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.