We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The sayings or proverbs They are a good tool to educate children in values. The meaning they contain always implies some advice or lesson that we must learn to later apply in life.
In Guiainfantil.com We teach you some of the most important sayings with values so you can read them and teach them to your children. In this way, children will know some of the most important aspects of life to put them into practice in the future.
- You have to give in order to receive
Generosity is one of the qualities of the human being.
- To bad weather, good face
The courage to be positive in the face of adversity.
- Faith moves mountains
You always have to believe.
- Better skill than strength
Cunning is more important than strength.
- Who gets up early, God helps
Every effort has its rewards.
- Who have a friend, have a treasure
We must take care of the value of friendship.
- A gift horse do not look at the teeth
In life you have to be grateful.
- Whoever takes a lot of space, the less he tightens up
You have to know how to value what you have no matter how little it is.
- Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today
The effort and work must be constant and daily.
- Knowledge does not take place
Learning is always important in life.
You can read more articles similar to Sayings with values for children, in the category of Proverbs - Sayings on site.