We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Augusto Cury is a Brazilian psychologist specialized in the field of education and learning of children in schools. His reflections on the obligations and characteristics that teachers should fulfill are very famous.
Since Guiainfantil.com we have selected a series of phrases by Augusto Cury for teachers or professors, taken from his book: 'Brilliant Parents, Fascinating Teachers'. He believes that 'There are no difficult young people, but an inadequate education'.
1. Good teachers are eloquent, while fascinating teachers know the workings of the mind.
2. Good teachers have a methodology, while fascinating teachers have sensitivity.
3. Good teachers educate logical intelligence, while fascinating teachers educate emotion.
4. Good teachers use memory as a repository of information, while fascinating teachers use memory as a support in the art of thinking.
5. Good teachers are temporary, while fascinating teachers are unforgettable.
6. Good teachers correct behavior, while engaging teachers resolve conflicts in the classroom.
7. Good teachers educate for a profession, while fascinating teachers educate for life.
Quotes by Augusto Cury for teachers or professors, taken from his book: Brilliant Parents, Fascinating Teachers.
You can read more articles similar to Phrases about the teachers of Augusto Cury, in the School / College category on site.